Monday, September 24, 2012

New proposal of projection

New proposal of projecting

I’m still doing the 3d mapping on the distorted box. However, I have a new proposal of what I’m I going to project. This plan has 9 cubes align on the same dimension. And the red dot is where a person is standing. It more likes a game. A person who test this simulator will be looking at the distort box with a projection of the scene  (top right image). A person allows saying out his decision on whether he want to turn right or left. Once he turns the image will the same as he sees before. But the different intricacy will be show until he does a next move. So each space will provide different level of intricacy. So that people can experience it differently. I might give a question before he start like ‘Find your best intricacy of space or what is your favorite intricacy.



Medium intricacy
                       High intricacy


No comments:

Post a Comment