Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Presentation method diagram

My presentation will start of with me, describing my Thesis statement  and  my brief  description of the Simulator.
After the simulator finishes, I will describe my simulator diagrams and what the outcome should be.

I will then lead on talking about how I came up with this simulator by firstly, talking about my Cappricio, which is "the times" by William Hogarth and that I am interested in the illustration techniques the artist use. This will lead on to my experiential research on the journey to the centre of the earth novel, movie and theme park. The focus of my research is on the theme park and how does that relate to my simulator.
 I want my simulator to be at the beginning because then the user would not feel restricted and bound to my description and the outcome I want to achieve with this simulator.

No comments:

Post a Comment